Original recipe from: The Novice Chef.
- 1 c butter (2 cubes)
- 1 c brown sugar
- 2/3 c white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 t vanilla extract
- 1 t maple extract
- 3 c flour
- 1 t soda
- 1/2 t salt
- 1 c white chocolate chips (generous)
- 1 c coarsely chopped macadamia nuts (generous)
- Preheat oven to 325. Beat together butter and sugar. Blend in egg, vanilla, and maple extract.
- Add dry ingredients, mix until smooth. Stir in nuts and chips.
- Place spoonfuls of dough onto cookie sheet. Bake 12 min.
- Let cool 2 min on cookie sheet, transfer to wire rack.