Thursday, June 10, 2021

Offer Your Gift to the World



You know that feeling that there is something in your heart, something only you see and only you know?

Something that is given to you to unwrap, to turn over, to hold for your own all your life, and eventually to use--once you realize that it is a tool with great capacity for good? 

The more I know of people, and the more I know of myself, the more I feel certain we all have that inside us--a gift that is as unique from others' gifts as we are unique from others.

What is in your heart? 

How have you been unwrapping it? 

Have you learned yet its operations? 

How do you live and speak your truth, simultaneously inviting others to live and speak theirs?

Quiet your vices, bind up the wounds in yourself, and from this renewed place, explore your gift...daily. This world is not complete without it


John Bucchino
Travel the world and you'll surely come to see
Everything there is a part of you and me....
Imagine that world stretching far and wide
Needing that song that you hold inside;
Needing your gift to complete a grand design
Offer your gift to the world
And watch it shine.

This post is shared as part of my life's endeavors I wish to document. 

No comments:

Post a Comment